Saturday, May 9, 2009

MY PREDICTION

As my question on who is going to be the next closing their store?

Boundlezz
They are very slow in their reselling business due to the slow in economy and all their water fishes already graduated. Boundlezz only depends on one brand called Subcrew and now RUM also brought in Subcrew and selling cheaper than Boundlezz and their stock is more faster than Boundlezz. Too many backstab will only kill yourself.

What's Good?
Badboyben is too rich. His new found hobby - Modifying cars. Your Subaru look great and you must be spent a lot of time to make it look good. What's Good business is not that good due to the lack of new stock. If Badboyben keep on playing with his Subaru and do not take good care of his staff I think this shop going to close next year the latest.

RUM
Rich kid on the block! If he continue let others people keep back stabing RUM, he will close his store in 6 months. They do not have many stuff from my last visit. No place for them to advertise or update their customers on the new arrival. Thanks to me that made them banned from Streething and sorry to Ranson that I do not mean it. Even you do not know who I am but I would like to apologise. Bringin more Taiwan's retail brand will help them to survive and if they do not becareful of Boundlezz they will close the store in 3 months. Boundlezz is too dangerous to play with.

CUBE
No new stock after the AngPau fever. Shop always remain closed. If these continue to be like this CUBE will be 'tapau' before mature after reborn.

I honestly wish all the stores above best of luck and I do not wish to see any of the shops closed down.

Who will survive from this economy crisis and how ?

No comments:

Post a Comment