Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HEARING / SEEING. GOOD IN - BAD OUT

I just dont understand why most of the people would like to hear and see only good things in their life ? Even whatever we talk or do is good for everyone but the particular person think is not right they will do whatever to not listen or see. For e.g. ( the real one )

I post something in Streething regarding the Cow Year Lucky Bag in Boundless. But I immediately get banned without any solid reason.

*NOTE*Joshuatan banned and all his posts trashed.We have established a pattern from a certain group of individuals that constantly engage in pointless flames, we thought after a while they would just get bored and let things rest.But no, they just keep going on and on like some f**kin' neverending story.So from now on people who start shit like this will be deleted without warning, we have tolerated this nonsense for long enough.

*ANOTHER NOTE*To those who insist on repeatedly signing up to start shit, we ain't got time to keep banning you.So if it continues we will just go to the 'root of the problem' and remove it from this forum.Interpret that how you will, if you have a personal problem with a store and want to have war with them, don't f**kin' do it on our property.This is a forum, but your father ain't paying for it.Thanks.

I knew that is ain't my father paying for the forum. But as a "good moderator" you are too good to become a moderator. How much Boundless pay you to banned me ? Just because I do a simple calculation and you think it will effect the sale of the con people Cow Year Lucky Bag from Boundless ( i hope i got such power ) then you banned me for just like that ? Again I said people just want to see what they like to see. When something is ugly then just could not face the fact.

Boundless have a good relationship with Streething so whatever problem that face by Boundless someone will cover for them. It is OK to be bias but TOO BIAS is not good.

Good people you thought is bad, the bad one you think is good.
FACE THE FACTS !!

ps - I just hope the one who banned me is not kzzit because I heard he is an one nice guys without bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment